Sunday, February 18, 2007

Our Farewell Party

Well, 13 hours later Miss Piggy was cooked. We had our farewell party yesterday and fed about 80 people with a whole pig on the spit. Special thanks to Jo and Am for staying up with me overnight to make sure it was cooked.




















Miss Piggy having a warm bath before her big date.

















Jo and I with Miss Piggy, finally ready to cook.
















After 12 hours, she's looking good!




















Carving the pig. Mike (in the background) looks hungry already.




















In the end, not much left.

We are almost packed and ready for our trip tomorrow, just a few more things to go.

1 comment:

Nadia said...

The party looked like a lot of fun. I wish Robin and I could have joined you. I hope you have a safe trip to the states and I can't wait to see you both!

Hugs,
Nadia