Saturday, May 24, 2008

Lately

So, what have we been up to lately?

Grocery shopping, vacuuming, mopping, cooking, washing up, feeding the cat, cleaning up after the cat, being kept awake at night by the cat...

All very domestic!

Llew has been working, working, working. I have been doing odd jobs around the place. I really don't know where the time goes in the day. It's not like I've been sleeping in either. I get up when Llew does. Just have breakfast, check email, clean something or do the washing up and suddenly it is lunch time. Then I get into something serious before Llew comes home. Then he cooks dinner and I sit there. It is great to have a table in the kitchen and it is great to be able to see the TV from said table.

I posted off the CD with my revised thesis on it last Wednesday and it has gone to the printery which is the official submission. Therefore I don't have that to dwell over anymore. I won't say that I don't have it to worry about, I am still worrying. Iwill until I get that piece of paper. Speaking of pieces of paper, Llew got his over a year ago, but will finally be able to walk in a ceremony in July. Yay! He gets the floppy hat and all. Special. Wouldn't it be nice to walk together?! That is wishful thinking. How slow is that university? Extremely. Need I say more?

So, on that note, I shall say goodnight and hope you are all watching the Eurovision final.

No comments: