Friday, September 12, 2008

Photos of the move and the new house.

Starting to move things...

Boxes, all piling up.

Ah, the help was great.

Sheesh, so many boxes!

We can fit them all in, just need a little engineering!

Yep, and the bed will fit too.


2 truck loads and 7 car loads, it was time to unload. Easier said than done!

By about 2pm it was time for a beer.

First meal in the new house. Thai take away and champagne! Of course all we had at that point was a picnic table...

View. Need I say more?





The back yard. Slopus Maximus.

The patio will eventually need a roof as it has already rained and was annoying.

Lots of wildlife!



First meal cooked. It was pasta.

This table is actually small than we wanted - they delivered the wrong one! 6 weeks wait for the replacement, so they have left this one with us for the while.


On the hill, in the middle, at the top. Yep, that's it!



The garage needs some work, but at least we can fit the car in.

The bar has prime position next to the kitchen. It is fabulous!

Pool table is also in a good location in the main living room.

A few bits here and there to make it right.

and ta-da. All ready to live in!

2 comments:

penlighted said...

wow! nice house and congratulations about it..I wish I can have that kind of place too

I hope you can visit me too
Light it Up is my blog.

Nadia said...

Your house looks great!! Depending on the election results tomorrow Robin and I might be looking for a place to live ;) Are any of your neighbors houses for sale?

I'm glad to hear you have moved and settled in. I can't wait to visit and see it in person!!