Thursday, January 3, 2008

Mocking me

I think the weather is just mocking me. I keep blogging about how cold it is, and it keeps getting colder! When it first dipped below freezing I thought it was bad. Then in the 20s I thought it was bad. Then it got down to 7 with a wind chill of 0 and I thought that was bad. Yesterday it decided to get even more rediculous. It snowed a lot on Tuesday and then was windy and clear Tuesday night which resulted in standing at the bus stop (mind you at 10:30am; would have been worse earlier!) with a temperature of 3F (-16.1C) and a wind chill of -12F (-24.4C). It wasn't too bad except for the freezing of tears and the lovely little icicles on Llew's beard. Luckily there was only about 3 inches of snow to tromp through and stand in, and the bus came on time (no students around this week slowing things down). So I'll let you know if it gets any colder. Sunday, however, is supposed to get back into the 50s. :)

No comments: