Saturday, June 14, 2008

More woodwork, and...

I finished the desk! And it is in its final resting place. I am very pleased with the colour and finish and I sat at it and it feels good.




My next project: a kitchen cabinet for Llew. There will be a drawer in the bottom, vertical slots in the second shelf, the microwave on the third shelf and storage on top. The front of each will have moulding and it will all be stained the same colour as the desk.

Now on to Llew's endeavours. Apart from working, he has, of course, been cooking. Fabulous hamburgers.

The best Thai green curry ever. Of course I did not have the coriander and chili on top, but it was delicious with toasted coconut.

Peanuts thinks it's all not worth it.

2 comments:

alicepawley said...

Gemma, you're getting blog spam. Yick.

The desk is lovely! And the food too. :-)

Gemma said...

Tis fixed. Thought the settings were tougher than they were as we had only ever 2 spam messages before. I have upped them!