Saturday, June 9, 2007

More cooking

This blog is more about people who wanted to learn how to cook, rather than Llew cooking up new and interesting things.

First was the vegetables. Not too hard.

Except for smashing the garlic. Get that aggression out Shanna!

Then there was the chicken. Shanna had never put butter under the skin before. A bit icky!!

Then Shawn gave it a massage,

and stuffed lemon and parsley inside.

For dessert was creme brulee, Shanna's favourite.

So she had a go,

and so did Shawn.

Shawn had already made a lemon cake that was fabulous.

There are no photos of me cooking, because I just don't do that kind of thing. I let them do what they wanted to do and just acted as photographer. I did, however, eat the food. Just a perk.

I guess I should take more photos of what I have been up to, but that could be boring for some, as I just sit in front of the computer most of the time. I think the work is interesting, so I should share some of it, and you can decide for yourselves if you wish to read it!

No comments: